Divergence analysis of EUR / USD on June 25. Bulls did not give up on Friday, but bearish divergence breaks out

Trading 25 juin 2018 Commentaire »

4h

analytics5b3085eccca49.png

The EUR / USD pair on the 4-hour chart performed fixation above the correction level of 61.8% - 1.1639. As a result, the growth process can be continued in the direction of the next corrective level of 50.0% - 1.1680. The retracement of the pair's rate from the Fibo level of 50.0% will allow traders to expect a reversal in favor of the US currency and a slight drop toward the correction levels of 61.8% and 76.4% to 1.1589. June 25 is maturing bearish divergence in the MACD indicator. Its formation will similarly work in favor of the US dollar and will allow expecting a certain drop in quotations.

The Fibo grid is built on extremes from May 29, 2018, and June 14, 2018.

Daily

analytics5b3085f6cfe49.png

On the 24-hour chart, after the rebound from the Fibo level of 100.0% and the formation of bullish divergence, the quotes executed a turn in favor of the EU currency and continue the growth process towards the correction level of 76.4% to 1.1789. The pair's retardation from the Fibo level of 76.4% will allow us to count on a reversal in favor of the US dollar and a return to the correction level of 100.0% - 1.1553. The consolidation of the pair's rate below the Fibo level of 100.0% will increase the chances of further decline towards the next corrective level of 127.2% to 1.1285.

The Fibo grid is built on extremes from November 7, 2017, and February 16, 2018.

Recommendations for traders:

Purchases of the EUR / USD pair can be resumed with targets of 1,1721 and 1,1771, and with a Stop Loss order under the correction level of 50.0% if there is a close above 1.1680 and hold until the formation of a bearish divergence.

To sell the EUR / USD pair will be possible with the target of 1,1589 if there is a retreat from the correction level of 50.0%, especially in conjunction with the bearish divergence, and with the Stop Loss order above the level of 1.1680.

The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com

Ichimoku cloud indicator analysis on EUR/USD for June 25, 2018.

Trading 25 juin 2018 Commentaire »

EUR/USD has stopped its rise at the 1.1673 level and is moving sideways and slightly lower since then. The price reached our target area of 1.1650-1.17 after breaking out of the wedge pattern near 1.1520 and this is also where we find cloud resistance.

analytics5b3091e1961b8.png

Blue line - bullish divergence

The EUR/USD has retraced 50% of the decline from 1.1850 to 1.15. The price has hit the Ichimoku cloud resistance and has stopped its rise. A rejection at this area and a break below 1.1592 where we find the kijun-sen (yellow line indicator) will be a bearish sign and would imply that a new low should be seen. On the other hand, a break above 1.1673 and especially above the 4-hour Kumo at 1.1692 will open the way for a bigger bounce towards 1.1850-1.19.

The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com

Fractal analysis of GOLD on June 25

Trading 25 juin 2018 Commentaire »

Forecast for June 25:

Analytical review on the scale of H1:

analytics5b305ca8d84e1.png

For Gold, the key levels on the H1 scale are: 1295.18, 1288.23, 1281.37, 1275.43, 1267.90, 1255.53, 1251.12 and 1242.99. Here, the continuation of the movement downwards is expected after the breakdown of the level of 1267.90. In this case, the target is 1255.53 and in the corridor of 1255.53 - 1251.12 is the consolidation. The potential value for the bottom is the level of 1242.99, from which we expect a rollback to the top.

The short-term upward movement is possible in the corridor of 1275.43 - 1281.37 and the breakdown of the last value will lead to an in-depth correction. Here, the target is 1288.23 and this level is the key support for the downward structure. Its breakdown will have to form potential initial conditions for the upward cycle. Here, the target is 1295.18.

The main trend is the descending structure of June 14.

Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1275.50 Take profit: 1281.30

Buy: 1281.45 Take profit: 1288.00

Sell: 1267.60 Take profit: 1255.60

Sell: 1251.00 Take profit: 1243.00

The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com

Reluctantly, the Australian falls

Trading 25 juin 2018 Commentaire »

AUD / USD

On Friday, the Australian dollar increased significantly, adding 63 points. This growth seems completely unjustified. OPEC + decided to increase production by 1 million barrels per day. True, the prices for raw materials have slightly increased, but the political situation is unlikely to give any further to this trend. US President Trump announced the development of new sanctions (or rather, tariffs and duties) for the Chinese economy.

analytics5b30759ddad34.png

On the chart of H4, the price could not gain a foothold over the Kruzenshtern blue line, which could push the price back under the balance sheet. In this case, the output of the Marlin oscillator signal line to the positive zone (marked with an arrow) can be completed. To return the price under the balance sheet and the indicator Marlin in the negative zone (the reduction zone) will take time and effort of the market. This effort can be expressed in a horizontal trend. The price reduction to support the trend line (0.7327) may take three days.

analytics5b3075aaea480.png

The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com

Analysis of GBP/USD Divergences as of June 25. The bulls failed to close above the level of 1,3300.

Trading 25 juin 2018 Commentaire »

4h

analytics5b30857ba4e72.png

The GBP/USD pair on the 4-hour chart has increased to the level of Fibonacci 161.8% - 1.3301. The pullback of quotes from this level of correction allowed an execution of a reversal in favor of the US currency and started a fall towards the Fibonacci level of 200.0% - 1.3048. Furthermore, a bearish divergence of the MACD indicator is brewing, which may increase the chances of a continued decline in quotations. Fixing the pair above the correction level of 161.8% will work in favor of continuing growth towards the next correction level of 127.2% - 1.3530.

The Fibonacci grid is built on extremes from March 1, 2018 and April 17, 2018.

1h

analytics5b3085850f0de.png

On the hourly chart, the GBP/USD pair performed a rebound from the correction level of 61.8% - 1.3315 and a reversal in favor of the US dollar. The quotes were subsequently closed at the Fibonacci level of 50.0% - 1.3274. Thus, the process of falling can be continued in the direction of the next correction level of 38.2% - 1.3233. There are no emerging divergences on June 25. Fixing the pair under the Fibonacci level of 38.2% will increase the probability of continuing the fall in the direction of the next correction level of 23.6% - 1.3184.

The Fibonacci grid is built on the extremes of June 14, 2018 and June 21, 2018.

Recommendations for traders:

New purchases of the GBP/USD pair can be opened with the target of 1.3315 and a Stop Loss order under the correction level of 1.3274, if the pair closes above the Fibonacci level of 50.0% (hourly).

To sell the GBP/USD pair, it can now be traded with targets of 1,3233 and 1,3184 and a Stop Loss order above the correction level of 50,0% (hourly chart), as there was close under the level 1,3274.

The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com

Detroit Plane Crash: 2 Dead, 1 Injured After Pilot Experienced Landing Issues

Trading 25 juin 2018 Commentaire »
A small plane with three onboard crashed near Coleman A. Young International Airport in Detroit, Michigan, killing two and injuring one. The Cessna 210 had left an airport in Arkansas around 4 p.m. local time (5 p.m. EDT). Prior to the crash, the pilot of the single-engine aircraft contacted the air traffic control center regarding landing gear and low fuel issues.

World Cup 2018: Which Countries Have Advanced To The Knockout Round?

Trading 24 juin 2018 Commentaire »
Without a true "Group of Death," seven countries have already booked their spot in the knockout stage at World Cup 2018.  Group A and Group G both included two big longshots to reach the Round of 16, making it a smooth path for the favorites to advance. In Group A, Russia and Uruguay advanced with two wins each. England and Belgium also have advanced with two victories. The question for all four countries is whether they will win their group or advance as the runner-up. France, Croatia and Mexico have also advanced due to two wins.

NBA Rumors: Kawhi Leonard Going To The Lakers, Staying With Spurs Or Traded To The Eastern Conference?

Trading 24 juin 2018 Commentaire »
Kawhi Leonard's status with the San Antonio Spurs continues to be among the biggest stories of the NBA offseason. According to NBA insider Sam Amick, the Spurs hope to either patch up their relationship with the versatile forward or trade him to an Eastern Conference team.

America’s Richest Self-Made Women: What’s The Net Worth For Beyonce, Madonna And Oprah Winfrey?

Trading 24 juin 2018 Commentaire »
Most of America’s wealthiest executives continue to be men, as Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Berkshire Hathaway’s Warren Buffett still have a dominating presence in their industries. But women entrepreneurs continue to make strides. Some of those wealthy businesswomen include notable names in the entertainment industry such as Oprah Winfrey, Madonna and Beyonce.

‘Spider-Man’ Sequel Spoilers: Everything We Know About ‘Far From Home’ Already

Trading 24 juin 2018 Commentaire »
“Spider-Man: Homecoming 2” officially has a title. Star Tom Holland revealed Thursday that the 2019 flick has a new subtitle, so it’s time to give a run down everything we know about the movie so far.