Canada Pm – Expects Slow But steady Growth of the Canadian Economy, Will stick to Plans to Cut SpendingTrading 03 fév 2012 Commentaire »
- There is no need for further easing said Fed's Bullard as US economy is not facing any deflationary risk like 2010
- He said that economic data has been surprisingly better than expected
- He also said that economy appear to gain momentum
"The economic news and economic data, including today's data, has been surprising to the upside,"
"I need to see significant deterioration in the economy and some threat of deflation or inflation moving significantly below our inflation target before I would consider more"
James Bullard, St. Louis Federal Reserve PresidentThe material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com
Fed’s Bullard – Wouldn’t Consider Further Quantitative Easing Absent Significant Deterioration in Economy, Threat of DeflationTrading 03 fév 2012 Commentaire »
- US crude oil today gained $1.48 to $97.84/brl as better than expected US job data boosted growth hopes for global economy
- Also contributed was Israel war rhetoric on Iranian nuclear program and retaliation threat from Iran's supreme leader
Canad’s Harper – Rim Is Strong Canadian Company, and We Want to See That Company succeed and Continue to Grow As a CanadianTrading 03 fév 2012 Commentaire »
The British pound traded further higher against its Japanese counterpart in New York afternoon deals on Friday. The sterling is presently trading near a fresh multi-day high of 121.22 versus the yen, compared to yesterday's closing value of 120.50.The material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com
- Argentina has announced cut in annual tax breaks granted to Oil companies
- Companies affcted by this decision includes Panamerican Energy , Bridas; YPF, Spain's Repsol, China's Sinopec; and Brazil's Petrobras
- Main reason for the move is improving fiscal conditions in wake of european debt crisis.