- Sources by Reuters said that TEPCO has finally agreed to accept 1 trillion yen of public money
- However unfortunate operator of tsunami-stuck Fukushima nuclear plant is very reluctant to give away 2/3 stake to state-backed Nuclear Damage Liability Facilitation Fund, as per sources
- The stock jumped 7.4 pct to 218 yen after the news
Philippine C.bank – fED Action Could Provide Emerging Markets, Including Philippines, Some ‘policy Breather’ to SupportTrading 25 jan 2012 Commentaire »
- Irish new fiscal watchdog said that any new govt. should layout a detailed plan for fiscal consolidations and set target for minimum sustainable debts
- Under the bailout conditions, Ireland has time until June to finalize the fiscal responsibility bill
"As a compliment to proposals to introduce more flexibility into the rules and to ensure that the rules have a strong binding character, the council recommends that the "enforcement" mechanisms be strengthened,"
"The council proposes that each new Government be required to set out in a Fiscal Statement explicit five year targets for the debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio that would include planned consolidation measures."
The Irish Fiscal Advisory CouncilThe material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com
An index measuring corporate service prices in Japan was up 0.1 percent on year in December, the Bank of Japan said on Thursday, standing at 96.4. That follows the downwardly revised reading of -0.1 percent on year in November.
On a monthly basis, corporate service prices were unchanged after easing a downwardly revised 0.1 percent in November.
For the fourth quarter of 2011, corporate service prices were flat both on quarter and on year.
For all of 2011, prices declined an annual 0.5 percent.The material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com
Japan’s Tepco to Accept 1 Trln Yen in Public Fund Injection, Reluctant to Give Away 2/3 to Govt. -Reuters SourcesTrading 25 jan 2012 Commentaire »
Aussie Slips To 1.2955 Versus NZ DollarThe material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com
Japan December Corporate Service Prices Flat On Month, +0.1% On YearThe material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com